More about what we can do together
Personal Financial Coaching
If you choose to work with me, here is what to expect. I’ll want to know:
- What you have - your assets (real estate, education, property, money; current and future values, inheritance) including things you don’t know are assets
- What you owe - your debts (education, real estate or auto loans, credit card balances, payment plans – current and future values) and how to lessen their impact
- What you are earning - your current and future income (social security, IRA distributions, pension payments, inheritance) and how you can increase it
- What you are paying - your expenses (mortgage, rent, condo fees, utilities, food, clothing, etc.) and how to understand them in a new light
Additionally, we may talk about purchases you are planning or large expenses you are planning.
The sooner you create a plan, the sooner you can see the benefits
A collaboration usually require 2-5 hours of your time in meetings with me, after an initial free consultation. Then we will schedule annual or semi-annual reviews to follow-up on the progress of your accounts.
Services available include:
- My summary of your financial situation (your fixed and liquid assets and liabilities)
- Financial advice tailored to your needs (buying vs. renting or leasing, college funding, how and where to invest)
- Forecasting of your income and assets based on spending needs & return on investment
- Simple action plan, written by me, for you to follow